Sheffield Haworth’s Alternative Investments practice conducts global executive search assignments for a range of clients that includes institutional investors, sovereign wealth funds, asset managers, alternative investors, hedge funds and private equity firms of all sizes and specialities. Our search consultants have deep and varied backgrounds, spanning both the sell and buy sides, and use their industry knowledge to provide talent solutions that create long-term value for clients.
Leverage An Extensive Network To Source Talent
Sheffield Haworth’s global footprint enables the Alternative Investment practice to service clients across multiple jurisdictions and time zones, conveying each client’s unique business and culture wherever in the world we represent them. This extensive network powers the team’s success in executing senior management, investment, distribution and corporate function hires as well as senior advisor, team and deal introductions. Most importantly, we take the time to understand each client’s strategy to promote a partnership that goes beyond the confines of executive search.
Specific areas of coverage include:
- Credit & Fixed Income
- Macro & Quantitative
- Infrastructure & Energy
- Special Situations & Distressed Investments
- Private Equity
- Equity & Event Driven
- Real Estate
Recent successful assignments include:
- Head of Fixed Income & Alternative Credit, Asset Manager
- Private Debt & Direct Lending team build, Asset Manager
- Head of Credit & Distressed, Institutional Investor
- Director, Direct Investments, Institutional Investor
- Global Head of Distribution, Alternative Investor
- Credit Analyst/Portfolio Manager, Alternative Investor
- Strategic Consulting Projects for various buy-side clients
Start the Conversation
Complete the form below and a Sheffield Haworth representative will contact you shortly with more information about our Alternatives practice.