Increasing regulatory scrutiny is creating an exceptionally challenging market for financial services firms. It has never been more important for firms to hire exceptional senior legal professionals and counsel to develop robust and effective governance frameworks. As the general counsel role becomes more central to the successful running of a business, Sheffield Haworth’s Legal practice has a thorough understanding of the attributes required in a position that is now commonly a trusted advisor to the CEO, the Board of Directors, and the Executive Committee.
The Talent To Address New & Emerging Legal Issues
Sheffield Haworth’s Legal practice has a thorough understanding of the key role legal professionals play within financial services organisations. Our consultants have consistently leveraged a strong network and understanding of the market to provide exceptional legal talent for our clients. We have an extensive track record of assisting our clients in fulfilling their legal hiring requirements.
Specific areas of coverage include:
- General Counsel
- Chief Legal Officers
- Head of Litigation
- Head of Product Legal
- Head of Corporate Legal
Recent successful assignments include:
- General Counsel & Head of Regulatory Affairs, European Asset Manager
- Head of Legal & Compliance, UK Wealth Manager
- Deputy General Counsel, Head of International Sanctions, Global Investment Bank
- Head of Legal, Real Estate, European Sovereign Wealth Fund
- Chief Legal & Compliance Officer, Emerging Markets Asset Manager
- Global General Counsel, Hedge Fund
- Head of Fund Tax & Legal Counsel, Private Equity
- Head of Wealth Advisory Legal, Wealth Manager
Let’s Work Together
Complete the form below and a Sheffield Haworth representative will contact you shortly with more information about our executive search services and Legal practice.