Sheffield Haworth’s global Energy & Commodities practice has acquired extensive specialist knowledge through first-hand experience of the energy and commodities sector.
This knowledge is enhanced by the team’s research capabilities, which allow us to identify and secure high calibre financial services professionals for senior energy and commodities roles.
Specific product areas covered include:
- Oil trading
- Coal, natural gas and power
- Renewable and alternative energy
- Base and precious metals trading
- Agriculture (livestock and grain) and soft commodities
- Freight (both wet and dry)
Our Energy & Commodities practice completes senior level mandates worldwide, including global heads of commodities, traders and dealers, for:
- Investment banks
- Integrated commodity trading houses
- Asset management (private equity, funds)
To discuss your search requirements with one of Sheffield Haworth's specialist energy and commodities consultants, please contact us.
To view our track record of completed assignments, click here