Sheffield Haworth’s Energy & Natural Resources practice deals with both the underlying commodities and the infrastructure managing the storage, refining and transportation of commodities globally. Our team has extensive experience within the sector and works in tandem with the firm’s other practice groups and capabilities to carry out senior-level mandates in the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
In Step With A Changing Market
The Energy & Natural Resources arena is constantly changing and requires market counter-parties and participants to constantly evolve to compete effectively. Likewise, Sheffield Haworth continually adjusts to meet these changing market demands. For example, industry emphasis has shifted toward the physical movement of commodities and management of assets, and our team responded rapidly to this shift.
As a practice, we have a commitment to developing long-term relationships with candidates and clients. As a result, we are never more than two degrees of separation from a target candidate and have a proven track record of fast turnarounds and successful placements.
Specific areas of coverage include:
- Oil & Refined Products
- Base & Precious Metals
- Natural Gas, LNG & Power
- Bulk Commodities
- Renewable/Alternative Energy
Recent successful assignments include:
- Head of Physical Global Coal Origination, Financial Institution, London
- Oil Team Build, Financial Institution, London
- Head of EMEA Base Metal Client Coverage, Trade House, London
- Senior Crude Oil Trader, IOC Singapore
- CFO, Refinery Business, Australia
- Deputy CFO, Mid-Stream & Refining Corp, Geneva
- CFO, Renewable Asset Management, London
- Head of Shipping & Bitumen
Let’s Work Together
Complete the form below and a Sheffield Haworth representative will contact you shortly with more information about our Energy & Natural Resources executive search practice.